A Beautiful Smile
Studies show that people with healthy, whole, bright smiles are thought to be more attractive, confident, and ultimately, more successful.
Digital Smile Designing at Top Class Dental
The Importance of SMILING
- Smiling influences your emotional state. Your smile can lift your mood, and even lift the moods of others.
- Smiling positively influences your physical health. By increasing endorphin levels, it lowers blood pressure, boosts your immune system, and decreases stress.
- Smile often, and live longer! Research has indicated that people who are mostly happy and smile a lot live up to ten years longer.
If your teeth colour, size, shape, or position keeps you from smiling confidently, we can change that. Our Cosmetic Dentist will find the best smile solution that is tailor-made for you.
Is Cosmetic Dentistry Right For You?
Smile enhancement can range from simple teeth whitening to a complete smile makeover (This page focuses on Partial to Complete Smile Makeover. For teeth whitening, click here).
If you have any of the following conditions, you will most likely benefit from cosmetic dentistry or smile makeover:
- Heavily discoloured teeth
- Uneven/ crooked teeth
- Chipped front teeth
- Uneven gum-lines
- Tooth size discrepancies
- Lines/ dents/ pits on tooth surfaces
- Chalky white teeth/ White spots on teeth
- Gaps between teeth
- Short teeth
- Missing teeth
- Dark/ pigmented gums
What To Expect From Cosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Odette Lee will first ask you the things that you don’t like about your teeth appearance, as well as your desired outcomes and cosmetic goals. She will then take your records (X-rays, photos, 3D models scan) and analyse them, so she could formulate a treatment plan that is well suited for you. When the case allows, you may be given a few treatment options to choose from. On your second consultation appointment, we will present your treatment options and the Digital Smile Design that Dr. Lee has simulated for you.
Depending on your problem, the form of treatment involved in your Cosmetic Dentistry/ Smile Makeover can be from any or a combination of any of the following treatments:
- Porcelain Veneers
- Porcelain/ Zirconia Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Full/ Partial Orthodontic Treatment
- Porcelain/ Zirconia Bridge
- Laser gum re-contouring/ Gingivectomy
- Gum “Whitening”/ De-pigmentation
- Teeth Whitening
- Restorative Fillings
Rest assured, we will help you find the best treatment plan that will best suit you and your budget!
Dr. Lee uses a software called Smile Designer Pro to digitally design cosmetic cases. This allows the patients to visualise a simulation of their cosmetic smile makeover before it even starts!
How does it work?
On your records appointment, we will take a series of photos of your teeth and your face. These photos will be uploaded into the Smile Designer Pro software, where Dr. Lee will design the ideal teeth shape, size, and colour that will best go with your face.
- Allows us to make facially driven treatment plans with measurements and aesthetic geometry
- Results in realistic smile simulation derived from the treatment plan
- Links to actual treatment using calibrated measurements and CAD/CAM overlay feature
- Allows for better and more accurate relay of information between the clinic and the ceramist/lab